Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Point Blank

One Song...too many thoughts...a little bit of poetry...all intersect in my mind...result Point Blank!

Seene mein jalan, aankhon mein tufan sa kyun hai?
Is shehar mein har shaks pareshan sa kyun hai?

Questions!
a lot of them...
here in my mind.
Answers!
I know not...
where to find.

Dil hai toh, dhadakne ka bahana koi dhunde
Patthar ki tarah behis-o-bejaan sa kyun hai?

Paths!
new elude me...
I still walk the old.
Crossroads!
is where I stand...
either timid or bold.

Tanhai ki yeh kaunsi manzil hain rafiko?
Ta -hadd-e-nazar ek bayabaan sa kyun hai?

I!
stand here...
alone and helpless
My world!
is out there...
Somewhere.

Kya koi nai baat nazar aati hai hum mein?
Aaina hume dekh ke hairan sa kyun hai?

Change!
it is the ...
Absolute truth.
Patience!
I believe
will bear the fruit.

5 comments:

bhavna2716 said...

nice post u have the ans of all take my suggestion seriously try ur hand in Politics!

Me Thinks.. said...

very innovative idea.. beautiful song, melodious, makes a lot of sense...

I like th eway you have asked and answered at the sam time..

Cosmos said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cosmos said...

Such a nice presentation of feelings by Shaharyar.
And your questions strick mind
very good.
Beautiful

Anand Sarolkar said...

@NW: Politics? me?? hahaha...
@MT: Thanx!
@Shailesh: Shukriya! That gazal is 1 of my favourites.

@All: Thanks for dropping by. your comments are inspiring...(hmmm...maybe i shld try out NW's suggestion) ;)